Thursday, January 19, 2006

Chinatown pilgrimage

Visited Chinatown yesterday.
bright lights, lotsa pple, lotsa food & drinks everywhere!
it was fun! :)

so many things to see and do.
went with cuzy, CP, Jav, Beckie, Keong, my sis & Dennis.
we had dinner then we walked ard to soak up the atmosphere..
all the decorations and music playing.. stage performances! wow everywhere!

the wet weather din quite get to us, luckily.
it rained for a brief period. pretty heavily i mite add. but it was all gd in e end =)
i bought stickers for my mum, some cookies, my cream straw bag and a pair of shoes.
haha
so playful!

the queues for bak kwa was superbly long
i had a HUGE craving for that.
*nyum nyum nyum*
cant wait to get my hands on dem! haa
also, layer cake! or kueh lapis!
ohhh i so hav to eat dat! hmm wonder if my gramps will make it dis yr!
her specialty ma.. a must have every CNY! =P

so fast, CNY is jus next week! so exciting!
wonder how dat's gonna work out... :)
oh ya! i'm hereby inviting frens to my hse, if anybody wanna come visit my parents & i, jus drop me a msg ya? 30th Jan. anytime before 9pm i suppose. =)

have fun everyone! ;)

No comments: